Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Busy Bees

My students and I have been very busy since Homecoming week back in Sept.  We have had lots going on and we have been doing some serious  learning. Last week was Red Ribbon Week here at APS. I thought I would share a few pictures. Also, I can't wait to share all the creative ideas from the students when they turn in their Tom Turkey project. Their objective was to disguise him so he would not be eaten at Thanksgiving. I will post picture soon for you guys of their work.

"lei" off drugs

 
Team up against Drugs....

Team Up against Drugs


 Mrs. Diamond and I will not get along during Basketball Season :)

Be a Hero and Don't Do Drugs!


We also got to enjoy a little computer time! We love technology in Mrs. Wilson's room.


We love when we get to use the MAC chart.



No comments:

Post a Comment