Saturday, July 7, 2012

New School Year

Now that  July Fourth has passed, I feel it is time for me to get busy in my classroom. I have decided to use on owl theme in my classroom this year. I have been able to find many things that are owl themed. Also, I have found Pinterest to be very helpful in the creative ideas department. I have not done a lot in my classsroom yet, but I have been working at home on different projects. Here are a few pictures of things I have gathered and some projects I am working on. I can't wait for my owl classroom to come together.

A friend made this for me. It will hang outside of my room

Working on a stool to have at our meeting area

 Here is what the finished project will look like

Use pizza pans to display who is in what station each day

Here is the inspiration for the project.

4 comments:

  1. I don't know if you have a Gordmans in your area but I noticed a lot of owl stuff there!
    tjulch@mpsomaha.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I have never heard of that. Man I wished we did! Thanks for letting me know though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stool! So cute! How are you keeping the students' names on the pizza pans? Are there magnets on the back of the names? I love the whole idea! Especially with the ribbon. :)

    Sweet Honey in 2nd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pans are going to have my station groups on them. I have not decided what I am going to put them on yet but yes it will be on a magnet. Then I will hang them with ribbon on the back of a book case. I saw this idea on pinterest and I just had to do it! I love your blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete