Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Circus Field Trip!!!

I have not been to the Circus in years. I was very excited when I found out that our Spring field trip would be attending the Circus. It took a lot of planning and hard work from some awesome second grade teachers to get this field trip together. My students were so excited last Friday. They had an amazing time. I found myself in tears half way through the show. I was excited some of my babies were getting to see something so wonderful. We all were amazed at the animals and performers. THANK YOU to the parents that went on this trip!! You guys helped me so much.
     On Monday we did some writing activities about the Circus and had some great conversation about our trip! Here are a few snapshots from last Friday.



 We were SO excited!

Me and Mrs. Rains ready for the adventure

We were exhausted after our trip!




No comments:

Post a Comment