Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Long time no see

It has been a while since I have posted.. A lot has changed since the last day of school. I moved to a different school which means different school system. I could not be happier though. When I first graduated from college, Albertville Primary school allowed me to fill a maternity leave. It was a wonderful experience and I knew I would love to have a full time teaching position there some day. Two years later and I am now employed as a 2nd grade teacher at APS. I have been spending a lot of time getting my classroom ready. I am down to about two weeks left! On top of moving my classroom and getting it ready, my husband and I decided to buy a house! We are super excited about it and ready to get it remodeled and move it. I can't wait to blog about my new group of students and the adventures and APS.....

No comments:

Post a Comment