Friday, August 26, 2011

Meet the Teacher Monday: Mrs. Wilson

I am a little late posting for teacher week but why not better late then never! Here is a little about me.....


 I am 23 years old and happily married to my wonderful husband Bobby. We have been together for 8 years married for 1. This is my second year to teach. My first year I taught 1st grade and I was the only first grade teacher. We were a tiny school! I had the opportunity to move to a school system that is closer and more stable. This year I am teaching 2nd grade and I love it.  I think 2nd grade is going to become my favorite grade. I absolutely love my job and know I was called to be a teacher. Some of my favorite things are: the Twilight and Hunger Game series, reality TV, sour candy, sushi, twitter, Tory Burch, Pinterest, teaching zumba, technology, Justin Bieber (yes, I have Bieber Fever) Alabama football Roll Tide, and Duke Basketball. Bobby and  I are not yet parents, but we do have a four legged child. Duke is our beloved Rat Terrier. He is of course named Duke because I am a Duke Basketball fan. Bobby and I just purchased our first home. So along with me changing jobs, we are remodeling a house. 

Hope you enjoyed reading a little about me!

Bobby and I


Our Family



Our New Home



No comments:

Post a Comment