Monday, August 29, 2011

Getting the Hang of it....

We are in the third week of school and things are still going pretty well. Today was a little frustrating because I finally accepted that my Centers are not working the way they should. I found that I was putting to much work in them and the students did not have time to finish everything. I have decided to have different things to do during the week and they just have to have everything done by Friday. I give them a station ticket and it tells the students what they have to complete throughout the week. I will  check this ticket on Friday and send the station work home. I really hope this works!! I have never did stations like this and I am hoping for the best.  On the other hand,  I wanted to post a picture of something that I added to my room. My students and I say this poem every morning. It is a great behavior tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment