Monday, March 5, 2012

What a Crazy Week it was

To finish up Dr. Seuss week, we read The Cat in the Hat and The Lorax. Yesterday we wore our favorite hat because the theme was hats off to Dr. Seuss. Today we dressed up like our favorite book character. Me and some of the other teachers in my pod dressed up like old ladies. We dressed up like the old lady from There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a...... My class got to enjoy a graphing activity from One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish. Also, they loved getting to watch and hear Justin Bieber read The Cat in the Hate. I saw it on Pinterest so I pinned it and pulled in up on Youtube for my kids to watch. Today, our activities were cut short because we are getting out of school due to bad weather. All in All this has been a great, fun, long week. I am ready for normal structured week though.


Hats off to Dr. Seuss


Graphing 

making Oobleck 

From the look on my face you can tell we have had a CRAZY week!

There were some old ladies who swallowed a....

Enjoying the pretty weather during free play

Hanging around 

No comments:

Post a Comment