Saturday, July 13, 2013

Classroom Update

I have been working in my classroom a lot over this past week. A dear friend of mine is moving from 1st grade to 2nd year this year. She is moving to the classroom across the hall from me and I couldn't be more excited!  We spent Friday at the school changing our boards and organizing in our classrooms. This year we both decided to do a lot of painting and changing the fabrics in our rooms. Here are some pictures of the latest changes to room 216. I can't wait to have it all done and put together!

This is the board outside my classroom.  I went a little crazy with the burlap :)

This board is in my classroom library. I think I am going to display my Author of the month here. 



This is Jennifer's board. I had to share because it is so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment